First reviews came from Cyberpunk 2077: "An extraordinary game"
Cyberpunk 2077, the new game of CD Projekt Red, one of the most anticipated games of this year. The first comments about the game came as well.
- 23-11-2020 12:33
Cyberpunk 2077, the new game by CD Projekt Red, is a short time away. Some media outlets had the opportunity to play the game for 16 hours and shared their first impressions. We have compiled for you the highlights from the comments of various media organizations.
We would have been able to play the game on November 19 if there were no final postponements, but unfortunately the game was postponed once again. On November 19, some foreign media outlets shared their first comments about the game. Below you can find the comments on item by item.
- The game is incredibly detailed and the city feels like it's really alive.
- The choices you make are very important. The choice you make in a random event can affect the course of the whole game.
- The main story is very impressive and at the same time the side missions are very high quality. As in The Witcher 3, there are side missions that can be the main one.
- You can find something to do in the city whenever you want, but the tasks that can be considered as side stories of the side story make you feel like they are repeating after a while.
- Oyunda hala hatalar bulunuyor, ertelenmesi iyi olmuş.
- RPG elements are quite high. It is not a war-oriented and shooter-oriented game, but close combat is also very important.
- Driving is enjoyable.
- AI is very satisfying during action, but not so satisfying during stealth.
- Johnny Silverhand added extra fun to the game.
- Generally, the first 16 hours were said to be extraordinary.
Let us remind you that these comments are made only for the first 16 hours. It can proceed in a positive or negative direction.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia on December 10th.
The new generation version will come in 2021, but thanks to backward compatibility, you will be able to play on the next generation consoles from the release date of the game.