A new bug fixing patch has been released for Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 released the first post-release patch 1.04. Many in-game bugs are resolved with this patch.
- 13-12-2020 11:27
Cyberpunk 2077, published and developed by CD Projekt Red was released recently, but it had few problems. A new update has now been released on these issues.
With this new patch released, some problems in the game are fixed. The size of this first patch released after the release of 1.04 is 1.04 GB on PC and 17 GB on PlayStation 4. The Xbox patch is also expected to arrive soon. When we look at the patch in general, the prominent notes are as follows:
- Almost all the errors that prevented you from progressing in the missions have been fixed.
- The preview in the Crafting section has been fixed.
- The speed of the changing camera angle when getting on and off the vehicle was increased.
- Missing animations of NPCs in cinematics have been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where vehicles were spawning out of nowhere.
- Stability improvements and crash issues were fixed.
- Copyrighted songs with the feature to close copyrighted songs have been removed.
- Fixed flash effects that triggered seizures in epilepsy patients.
- Whatever language you use on Steam, the game comes directly with that language.
- Reflection quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been improved.
You can check the patch page here.
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, Epic Games and GOG. Thanks to backward compatibility, you can play the game on new consoles. The special version prepared for the new generation consoles will be released in 2021.